Trilogy Circuits, Inc.
At Trilogy Circuits, we believe nothing is more important than experience, personalized service, integrity and trust. We are committed to customer satisfaction and excellence in every facet of the product development cycle, incorporating the latest manufacturing technologies into every product we develop.
All design and assembly operations are co-located in our Richardson, Texas facility. PCB fabrication is performed by a select group of qualified U.S. and offshore manufacturing facilities. Our PCB design group is comprised of veteran designers equipped with the very latest CAD software and high-end workstations. Our assembly group consists of certified process engineers, technicians and quality personnel who ensure concise and accurate results with every project. We provide complete PCB assembly as well as custom cables, box builds and functional tests. We also provide final product packaging, ready to ship to you.
Our philosophy is simple…”Can do.” We treat each request as an opportunity to expand our knowledge and service offerings. Our goal is to help customers achieve their goals. We will do whatever it takes to complete that mission.
To provide superior quality and customer service by:
- Encouraging employee participation and innovation.
- Providing a friendly and relaxed work environment.
- Treating customers, vendors and competitors with respect, honesty and integrity.
- Acknowledging and meeting customer goals and objectives.
- Building value through relationships and teamwork.
- Continual investment in new equipment, facilities, technology and processes.
QUALITY POLICYTrilogy Circuits will strive to provide products and services that exceed our customers' expectations by continuously improving the quality management system and focusing on customer satisfaction.
- AS9100D / ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Certified Minority-owned Small Disadvantaged Business
- ITAR Registered
- IPC Certified Design Staff
- SMTA Certified Process Engineers
- IPC Certified Assembly Technicians
- J-STD-001 Certified Operators